Anima Designs tip for using the small brass nails with the brass book label holders
How to get those little nails into your project without pounding your fingers:
1. Glue the brass book label to the object that you want to have it affixed to. Let the glue dry.
2. With the label in place, use the awl to make holes where the nails should go
3. Dip the nail into a bit of white glue.
4. Press the nail into the object.
5. If the nail is too long, cut off the point on the opposite side using a pair of flush wire cutters.
6. Let the glue dry.